Dr Tanya aka Salted Caramel asks to name our 5 favourite things on a rainy day.
- Just lying on my bed listening to the rain on my window. This was a habit bought on by she-will-not-be-named. I always thought “Rain on my Window” would be a good title for a play.
- Running through the Rain, this was a habit myself and my childhood best friend Brett would do during thunderstorms… until a blot of forked lightening struck the ground 100 yards from us.
- Play tunes my Saxophones, ironically not “Here’s That Rainy Day”.
- Curl up and watch a vintage b/w movie
- Read, yeah I know that is a boring answer